Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Rude Nicki and Gucci have reunited, flipping off the world to celebrate Black History Month...Hollywood News.


Nicki Manaj decided in her highly non educated way to flip off the world on Twitter today as a beginning of the beginning of Black History Month. Which I notice that my Asian son does not have his own month. I don't have or want a white month, but I'm sure a lot of native americas sure would like their own month since they were in America before anyone else! Yes...I'm yelling because Nicki is showing her ignorance here to the world.  In other words, if we don't want to be racist in America, then we need to give everyone a month of their own...doenst matter that there is only 12 months, some will have to share, but I will tell you this, having a black history month and people celebrating it by flipping you off just shows how much of a waste of a month it has become. Clearly America should be kind enough to give every color their own month, or change it to nationality month where everyone can celebrate together. Honestly Nicki, grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Scene in Game of Thrones? - Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 Finale

Welcome back for another Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 Preview video. This time I want to talk about the final scene in Game of Th...